Aging Gracefully Essentials
Two years ago, we discussed the four topics of Osteoporosis, Forward head posture, Spinal range-of-motion, and Balance, to offer knowledge and inspiration, as you move through the natural aging process.
Today, I'd like to revisit the most important points from each topic, the most important being to move in short increments each day.
This workshop includes a 90-minute, in-person class, covering the essential lessons from the previous four-week series, and a yoga practice, as well as four 20-minute, pre-recorded classes; one for each Aging Gracefully topic.
This series is for:
- Individuals wanting to prevent or reverse osteopenia/porosis
- Anyone looking to create better habits around building strength
- Those needing help with improving posture
- Practitioners wanting to have a little fun with balance
- Students interested in creative ways of bringing more happiness into their lives
From this series, you will receive:
- 1 90-minute class, in-person and recorded
- 4 20-minute recorded classes
- A handout of the most important take-aways
From this series, you will feel:
- Confident in your body's abilities
- A greater commitment to your body
- Resolved on how to take care of your body
- Knowledgeable on strategies for optimal health
**You may attend this, even if you did not participate in the previous series**
"Thank you for the bonus videos. I am finding the Aging Gracefully
Essentials videos extremely helpful and enjoyable. I am so much more
conscious of what my body is doing throughout the day. You have made me
very mindful and that is good for me."
~ T. Jones, yoga student