Aging Gracefully: 4-week pre-recorded series
Aging Gracefully will guide you through different topics that affect us as we move through our natural aging process.
The topics we will explore are:
Week 1: Osteoporosis
Week 2: Forward head posture
Week 3: Spinal range-of-motion
Week 4: Balance
This series is for:
- Individuals wanting to prevent or reverse osteopenia/porosis
- Anyone looking to create better habits around building strength
- Those needing help with improving posture
- Practitioners wanting to have a little fun with balance
- Students interested in creative ways of bringing more happiness into their lives
From this series, you will receive:
- 4 lectures / videos
- 4 yoga asana practices
- A pdf for each lecture
- Nuggets of wisdom from 'The Blue Zones of Happiness'
- Two bonus practices, incorporating all lecture topics
From this series, you will feel:
- Confident in your body's abilities
- A greater commitment to your body
- Resolved on how to take care of your body
- Knowledgeable on strategies for optimal health
I have enjoyed the first and second week videos you created so far! Stellar to say the least and just what the doctor ordered! And, even though it was a recording, it was like spending time with you and that was healthy for me too!!!
I love how passionate you are, and feel the explanations and simplicity used to work with aging beginners is absolutely perfect!! ~ Becky R.