Aging Gracefully: 4-week online series
While we can't reverse aging, we can do our best to slow it down a bit!
Saturday's in October 3, 10, 17, 24 / 2-3:15pm
Aging Gracefully will guide you through different topics that affect us as we move through our natural aging process.
The topics we will explore are:
Week 1: Osteoporosis
Week 2: Forward head posture
Week 3: Spinal range-of-motion
Week 4: Balance
Class will consist of lecture and yoga asana practice related to the weekly topic.
The series will be live via zoom, but will also be recorded if you miss a class.
All lectures and practices will be uploaded to my vimeo platform, where you will receive lifetime access to the videos.
Recommended reading -- 'The Blue Zones of Happiness' by Dan Buettner
From this series, you will receive:
- 4 lectures / videos
- 4 yoga asana practices
- A handout for each lecture
- Nuggets of wisdom from 'The Blue Zones of Happiness'
- Group accountability for extra commitment to practice
- A bonus practice for attending live, incorporating all lecture topics
From this series, you will feel:
- Confident in your body's abilities
- A greater commitment to your body
- Connected to class participants
- Resolved on how to take care of your body
- Knowledgeable on strategies for optimal health
This series is for:
- Individuals wanting to prevent or reverse osteopenia/porosis
- Anyone looking to create better habits around building strength
- Those needing help with improving posture
- Practitioners wanting to have a little fun with balance
- Students interested in creative ways of bringing more happiness into their lives